Sunday, April 20, 2025

What I Offer: A Guide to My Sessions and Services

What I Offer: A Guide to My Sessions and Services

Every session with me is unique. I don’t offer pre-packaged experiences—I craft encounters that speak directly to who you are, what you need, and what you desire. Below you’ll find everything you need to know about how I work, how to book, and what’s available for exploration.


✨ Mission Statement

“I create immersive, custom kink experiences rooted in connection, consent, and care. My work as a ProDomme isn’t just about control—it’s about holding space for vulnerability, curiosity, and personal growth. Whether you're seeking catharsis, play, or transformation, I guide you with compassion, skill, and presence.”


🔍 Before You Book

To craft the best possible session, I ask a few essential questions:

  • Have you done a pro session before?

  • What would you like added to the session?

  • What are your limits and/or triggers?

  • What have you always wanted to try?

  • Do you have any medical conditions I should know about?

  • What kind of aftercare do you prefer?

The more you share, the better I can tailor your experience to meet your needs.


❌ Important Boundaries

  • I do not offer sexual services

  • Pegging is not available

  • I am never naked during sessions


💫 What Makes My Approach Different

“I don’t just ‘dominate’—I curate experiences that tap into your energy, emotions, and desires. My sessions are about connection. I weave sensual touch with discipline while honoring your boundaries and centering consent.”


📅 Booking a Session

Booking with me is simple and discreet. We’ll start with a consultation to discuss your desires, limits, and goals. From there, I create a custom experience designed specifically for you.

  • Session Duration: 1 hour, 90 minutes, or 2 hours (longer available with advance deposit)

  • Available Hours: 10am–3pm & 6pm–10pm

  • First-Time Clients: A $25 deposit is required to hold your first session. This deposit is applied to your total and refundable with 24 hours' notice. No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours forfeit the deposit.


🖤 Services I Offer

🔥 Spanking Sessions

Spanking is my specialty—something I’ve been passionate about my entire life. Whether you’re new or experienced, I offer:

  • Beginner Spankings & Tastings

  • Punishment Spankings

  • Stress Relief Spankings

  • Playful Spankings

  • Light OTK Sensual Spankings

  • Double Spankings (with AllentownDom)


🛠️ Impact & Sensation Play

For those craving physical intensity or sensory exploration:

  • Impact Play (for beginners or seasoned players)

  • CBT (from mild to intense)

  • Medical Play (including sounds and needles)

  • Sensation Play (textures, temperatures, tools)

  • Trampling


💋 Sensual & Erotic Domination

Indulge in power dynamics through non-sexual yet deeply erotic play:

  • Foot Worship & Domination

    • Clean

    • Dirty

    • Smelly/Sweaty

  • Tickling & Tickle Torture

  • Sensual Domination (voice, presence, subtle control)

  • Sissification (tailored transformation and play)


🎁 Custom-Used Items for Sale

Every item is infused with intention and energy. Available items include:

  • Used Socks

  • Used Panties

  • Stinky Shoes (Heels currently unavailable)

  • Used Condoms

  • Sheets Used During Sex

  • Hair Ties

  • Toe Nail Clippings

  • Foot Shavings or Filings

Custom orders welcome. Please inquire for availability.


🧠 Coaching & Consulting

Helping you thrive in your kink journey—at any stage.

  • Kink/BDSM Consulting: Personalized guidance for individuals, couples, or curious newcomers

  • Life Coaching: Goal setting, structure, discipline, and accountability

  • Couples’ Sessions: Explore kink together in a safe, guided environment


💬 Let’s Connect

Curious if we’re a good fit? Ready to explore a deeper side of yourself?

Reach out to schedule your consultation, and let’s create something unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Distance Domination vs. Life Coaching — What’s the Difference?

I was recently asked this, and it’s a fair question. Long distance domination and life coaching can look similar on the surface, both can in...